Beccy Brane, CSP
Contact Beccy: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Along my spiritual path, I have traveled: with a B.S. in education, teaching children with disabilities, as a USPTA tennis professional who taught and competed at a national level, and as a part time artist and craftsman who loves drawing, painting, beading, leather work and carving. Currently a small business owner, an animal communicator, and a certified shamanic practitioner, I call my life a "spiritual" path as opposed to "career path" because honoring "the Spirit in all things" has always been an integral part of what I do and who I am.
My interests and passions include: being in nature, reading, yoga, stewarding the Earth, growing orchids, playing the guitar and singing (occasionally writing a song), science fiction movies, Qigong, tennis, all animals, several art forms, crystology, essential oils, living creatively, nutrition and wellness, healing methods of various cultures, and helping any and all beings heal into wholeness and expansion.
Throughout my personal experiences of balancing success and failure, joy and sorrow, trauma and healing, despair and hope, I have gratefully learned many lessons (with more yet to be learned) and have had many gifts unfold. As a result of these experiences and gifts, my heart, in sync with the Universe, is dedicated to helping you; access self healing, know your gifts, empower your spirit, live more fully and in a state of well-being, manifest your dreams, and open your heart and mind to unlimited possibilities!
I am so grateful and honored to share Shamanic Healing with you.
Many Blessings to you,
As a graduate of the Path Home Shamanic Art’s School, I would like to express my deep appreciation and respect to Gwilda Wiyaka, CSP,CSI, DD, founder of Path Home Shamanic Arts School, and to Cody Alexander, CSP,CSI - teacher, for their heart centered mentoring and guidance along this amazing path.
Location and Hours
- Animal Talk: Interspecies Telepathic Communication by Penelope Smith
- Learning Their Language by Marta Williams
- The Language of Animals: 7 Steps to Communicating with Animals by Carol Gurney
- Straight From the Horse's Mouth & Learning Their
Language: two books by
- Communicating With Animals: The Spiritual Connection Between People and Animals by Arthur Myers (an investigative journalist who set out to disprove interspecies communication and ended up proving it instead!)
- Legacies of Love: The Complete Guide to Healing from
the Loss of Your Animal Loved One by